Your day-out at DASA
A day out with your loved ones at DASA is sure to be a great success. DASA is one of the largest exhibition sites in Germany. We shall be delighted to help you find your way around.
Useful information for your visit
- We can offer you exciting live demonstrations on every opening day. And you don't have to book specially in advance. Make a note of the demonstrations listed in our daily programme in the calendar of events. If you wish to take advantage of one of our many offers as a group, we kindly request you to apply in advance.
- Most of the areas of DASA are barrier free and can be accessed via lifts and ramps – even with prams. You can find a nappy-changing room on the ground floor directly next to the porter's lodge (please ask).
- In the DASA shop you can find plenty of exciting articles including specialist non-fiction books and informative children's books!
- The refreshment area can offer you dishes your children will really appreciate. Every day there are three different menus including a vegetarian dish. Should you have any particular wishes, or wish to make a reservation for larger groups please contact our caterer. Tel. 0231.9071-2688 or -2690
- We have a few free parking lots directly in front of the door.
- If you want you can take a break in our inner courtyard. When the weather's fine you can find chairs and tables where you can eat your own food. At the same time you'll be able to keep an eye on the kids’ building site where your children can play to their hearts content and simultaneously learn a lot of new things about working safely on a building site.